they were all done filling them out and there was a clapping sounds with some whistles saying "Good Job"! I am thinking this is going to work out so very well! I even got an email after they were both done that said, "Dear Mom & Dad, this is just a automatic notification to tell you that The Boy/Little Miss completed his/her jobs this morning and this evening. Click here to leave him/her on their sticky notes" How cool is that?! Pretty cool if I say so myself!! So all and all Day 1 went extremely well and I am so glad I found out about this totally awesome site!! Both kiddos went to bed very eager to begin their new day of morning and evening chores :) It is going to be a busy day for sure! Gotta spend the day getting ready for Little Misses 5th Birthday on Sunday. I still have to finish up my baking, she has requested Hello Kitty Cake Pops ala Bakerella style, I am also making some cookies and the famous Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes I blogged about last week :) Yummy! Ooh and cannot forget her cake too lol! I am still trying to decide if I want to attempt the whole Hello Kitty face or just do a two teir type to match the theme, we shall see I guess. Depends if I get all I need to get done before we head out for her early birthday treat, her very 1st trip to the circus :) It will be The Boys 1st time as well, so it shall be a fun time :) Well it's about that time, The Boy and I have had a night of movie watching and snuggle time so I think it's off to be I go or I am going to be lacking in the motivation tomorrow!!
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Job Chart Day 1
As you can see by these two pictures, job chart day 1 was a complete success and I couldn't be prouder of the kiddos! This morning we all sat down together and I explained how everything was going to work, showed them how many points can be earned, brainstormed some other chores and then chatted about the rewards. Both kiddos were able to choose some of the items that they would like to work towards :) As soon as we got done with our chat, both kiddos ran off to tackle some of the things and then even some extra chores and Total proud mama moment indeed! Little Miss ended up with 63 points earned today and The Boy got 91 points :) They were both so excited when
they were all done filling them out and there was a clapping sounds with some whistles saying "Good Job"! I am thinking this is going to work out so very well! I even got an email after they were both done that said, "Dear Mom & Dad, this is just a automatic notification to tell you that The Boy/Little Miss completed his/her jobs this morning and this evening. Click here to leave him/her on their sticky notes" How cool is that?! Pretty cool if I say so myself!! So all and all Day 1 went extremely well and I am so glad I found out about this totally awesome site!! Both kiddos went to bed very eager to begin their new day of morning and evening chores :) It is going to be a busy day for sure! Gotta spend the day getting ready for Little Misses 5th Birthday on Sunday. I still have to finish up my baking, she has requested Hello Kitty Cake Pops ala Bakerella style, I am also making some cookies and the famous Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes I blogged about last week :) Yummy! Ooh and cannot forget her cake too lol! I am still trying to decide if I want to attempt the whole Hello Kitty face or just do a two teir type to match the theme, we shall see I guess. Depends if I get all I need to get done before we head out for her early birthday treat, her very 1st trip to the circus :) It will be The Boys 1st time as well, so it shall be a fun time :) Well it's about that time, The Boy and I have had a night of movie watching and snuggle time so I think it's off to be I go or I am going to be lacking in the motivation tomorrow!!
they were all done filling them out and there was a clapping sounds with some whistles saying "Good Job"! I am thinking this is going to work out so very well! I even got an email after they were both done that said, "Dear Mom & Dad, this is just a automatic notification to tell you that The Boy/Little Miss completed his/her jobs this morning and this evening. Click here to leave him/her on their sticky notes" How cool is that?! Pretty cool if I say so myself!! So all and all Day 1 went extremely well and I am so glad I found out about this totally awesome site!! Both kiddos went to bed very eager to begin their new day of morning and evening chores :) It is going to be a busy day for sure! Gotta spend the day getting ready for Little Misses 5th Birthday on Sunday. I still have to finish up my baking, she has requested Hello Kitty Cake Pops ala Bakerella style, I am also making some cookies and the famous Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes I blogged about last week :) Yummy! Ooh and cannot forget her cake too lol! I am still trying to decide if I want to attempt the whole Hello Kitty face or just do a two teir type to match the theme, we shall see I guess. Depends if I get all I need to get done before we head out for her early birthday treat, her very 1st trip to the circus :) It will be The Boys 1st time as well, so it shall be a fun time :) Well it's about that time, The Boy and I have had a night of movie watching and snuggle time so I think it's off to be I go or I am going to be lacking in the motivation tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment