Sunday, March 13, 2011

% 5 Years Ago... %

5 years ago today I gave birth to our little princess :) Each year that passes by I always say how crazy it is that time goes by so fast and she is another year older, but wow 5 years old?!! Quite a milestone I think! I thought it was a big deal when she was starting Preschool, but here in a few months she will be starting Kindergarten, just crazy!! This little girl makes me smile and laugh!! She is all about Justin Bieber as you can see from the picture(but then again what little girl is not into him right now lol) and was so excited that her brother got her, her very first Bieber shirt :) She had a great little party at home with the family and we were supposed to go to the circus, but there was a storm starting so we decided to wait until next weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...