Now as long as the snow can stay the heck away, I will be super happy!! Of course they are calling for a good amount of snow between here and there tomorrow, but luckily it's not supposed to start there until after we arrive, so that will be a good thing. We may run into some here, but fingers crossed it isn't that much at all! So I shall sign off for now, I got everything on my list all take care of, so now I should head off to bed and get some sleep, the wee hours of morning will be upon on soon!!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Wedding Bells Are Ringing...And Snow May Be Falling
Time for a mini-vacation for us, we are off to Kentucky for my besties wedding this weekend. Not only am I her Maid of Honor, or in our G & T terms, her"person", but I am the photographer as well. I am truly so grateful to be able to do both, it's gonna be so fun. We have been BFF's since we were in the 7th grade ;) No matter how far apart we have been throughout our lives, we have always remained the best of friends. Those types of friends are hard to find and I feel so so very blessed to have her as my person too :)
Now as long as the snow can stay the heck away, I will be super happy!! Of course they are calling for a good amount of snow between here and there tomorrow, but luckily it's not supposed to start there until after we arrive, so that will be a good thing. We may run into some here, but fingers crossed it isn't that much at all! So I shall sign off for now, I got everything on my list all take care of, so now I should head off to bed and get some sleep, the wee hours of morning will be upon on soon!!
Now as long as the snow can stay the heck away, I will be super happy!! Of course they are calling for a good amount of snow between here and there tomorrow, but luckily it's not supposed to start there until after we arrive, so that will be a good thing. We may run into some here, but fingers crossed it isn't that much at all! So I shall sign off for now, I got everything on my list all take care of, so now I should head off to bed and get some sleep, the wee hours of morning will be upon on soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment