Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday To You...

11 years ago today I gave birth to the most precious 6 pound, 8 ounce little man. Sure he was a month early, but he was just perfect and healthy in every way possible. That day my life truly changed forever, I felt that love at first sight feeling that is really just indescribable, sure I was a little scared, but who wouldn't be being a first time mommy. The whole day and night I just held and stared at my precious boy and knew from that moment on, it wasn't about me anymore, I held in my arms someone who I was now responsible for, for the rest of my life. I wouldn't trade that feeling at that moment for anything in this world. He changed my life forever and for that I am so graciously grateful, he gave me the best job I have ever held in my life, and that is the job of being the best mother that I can be. I was truly blessed on January 11, 2000 and to my son I wish you the best birthday! We are so very proud of you son, you keep us laughing, smiling and we are really so blessed! Mom and Dad love you!How cool is it that today, he turns 11 on 1-11-11!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...