Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We are back and oh my wow what a good and adventurous time it was. We woke up on the morning to find about 2 inches or so of snow already on the ground and it was still snowing pretty good. After some debating and slow driving we made it out of our home town. All I can say is, where the heck is the Department of Transportation, I mean really, the roads were a mess, not plowed, seriously completely unsafe. It was an adventure to say the least and thanks to the uber quick reaction time of my sweets, he saved us from a head-on collision from an SUV. The way that some people drive in these weather conditions seriously baffle me. It was I kid you not, one of the scariest moments of my life. A trip that should have taken us about 7.5 hours took us just about 14, but we made it there safe and sound and that is all that matters. So now I can honestly say that I braved the craziest snow storm of the year to get there to my T :) I know she would do the same for me if it came to it, that's just how we roll!!
The wedding itself was just wonderful, my T looked so super beautiful, the ceremony was great, reception was seriously a blast! It was an all around good time and I am so glad that we were able to be there and celebrate that wonderful union between the two of them!! I love love love them!! To my T and her Dman, I wish them the happiest of wishes for their lifetime together, off I ♥ them so!
It's gonna be one of those late night editing nights, I have about 600+ pictures to go through and edit. I love it, I wish I would have captured more, but being in the wedding and photographing was a lot harder than I thought it would be :) I wouldn't have it any other way though!! The best of congrats to my T and her Dman, many more years of love and happiness to come!! I love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...