Friday, October 22, 2010

It's Over...

Football  for the Little Man that is, tonight was the last game of the season and they won :) What a way to end too! I can't think of the score at the moment because I am beyond tired, but it was a good game! Little Man got his trophy and both Gramma's were there to see him play which he absolutely loved!! Next up is Little Misses last soccer game and that will bring Fall sports to an official end. While I know the kids aren't looking forward to it, mommy and daddy are just a little bit ;) Well early morning will be here soon and off to work I will go! A big shout out to my Little Man for doing super awesome this season, mom and dad are uber proud of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...