Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all :) Here is hoping that everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I know we sure did. The kids were so very happy, me and the sweets were so very happy, I wouldn't change anything about this special day! Each year we remind our kiddos that it is not all about the amount of gifts that are under the tree, and I am grateful that they understand the true meaning behind this day. I will admit that each year we tend to overdue it, spend way too much and then struggle at the beginning of the year to play catch up. I can gladly say that this year, that is not an issue. No credit cards were used to purchase gifts and that is a big step right there as well, I am very proud of us and all that we overcame this holiday season!! I truly hope that everyone had a wonderful day filled with lots of joy and happiness ! Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...