There has been lots going on the past few months, back to school for the kids, fall sports, new job..boy it's been so busy around this place. Quite the adjustment too, but some change can be good. I have barely had time to sit, well I have but by that time I am so worn out that I don't want to do anything lol! So blogging yet again took a small break..at least it wasn't as bad as last time though right?! As listed above a new job started for me, it's just a part time thing 3 to 4 days a week in the wee hours of the mornings, but I love it. I am home in time to get Little Miss off to preschool, home by the time Little Man gets home from school and then fortunate enough to take the kids to their practices and be there for the games. I am very grateful and it brings in some extra money so who can complain about that right?! I work with a pretty great group of people and it's nice to finally have talk other than what's for lunch or how in the heck am I going to get this stain out lol!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
I Love Fall
Fall is here!! Whoo hoo, this is one of my most favorite times of the year so a revamped fall looking blog is a must! It should have been here a month or so ago, but you couldn't tell with all the uber hot and humid temps that wouldn't just go away lol! They are gone for now anyway and thank goodness for that one! I am so beyond ready for jeans and sweater weather!
There has been lots going on the past few months, back to school for the kids, fall sports, new job..boy it's been so busy around this place. Quite the adjustment too, but some change can be good. I have barely had time to sit, well I have but by that time I am so worn out that I don't want to do anything lol! So blogging yet again took a small break..at least it wasn't as bad as last time though right?! As listed above a new job started for me, it's just a part time thing 3 to 4 days a week in the wee hours of the mornings, but I love it. I am home in time to get Little Miss off to preschool, home by the time Little Man gets home from school and then fortunate enough to take the kids to their practices and be there for the games. I am very grateful and it brings in some extra money so who can complain about that right?! I work with a pretty great group of people and it's nice to finally have talk other than what's for lunch or how in the heck am I going to get this stain out lol!
There has been lots going on the past few months, back to school for the kids, fall sports, new job..boy it's been so busy around this place. Quite the adjustment too, but some change can be good. I have barely had time to sit, well I have but by that time I am so worn out that I don't want to do anything lol! So blogging yet again took a small break..at least it wasn't as bad as last time though right?! As listed above a new job started for me, it's just a part time thing 3 to 4 days a week in the wee hours of the mornings, but I love it. I am home in time to get Little Miss off to preschool, home by the time Little Man gets home from school and then fortunate enough to take the kids to their practices and be there for the games. I am very grateful and it brings in some extra money so who can complain about that right?! I work with a pretty great group of people and it's nice to finally have talk other than what's for lunch or how in the heck am I going to get this stain out lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment