Sunday, August 8, 2010

I heart The 80's

So as I was doing my photo a day blog it totally make me flash back to something I had growing up! Remember those totally awesome plastic charm necklaces?? Writing about my daughter's fascination with Silly Bandz totally reminded me of them! There were uber popular and so much fun! I remember I had the blue necklace and it was just filled with charms just like the one you see pictured here (thank you google images and whoever this necklace belongs too lol)!  But anyway, I love that thing and getting the charms for it was always the highlight of my days! How I kept that heavy thing around my neck for so long I have no idea, but it was pretty cool! Man I love the 80's and dang I wish I still had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...