We had my sweetie's brothers staying with us for a few weeks and that was fun. Talk about a lot of laughter, I am so happy to have such funny people around me to keep me smiling and laughing!! We had a great 4th of July, our town finally lifted the ban on fireworks so you can imagine all the coolness that took place that night! While I did not master the art of the Sprinkles cupcake I did master the Ice Cream Cone cupcake and I have to say they were pretty tasty. I made about 30 of them for everyone to enjoy, while I didn't manage to get any pics, they were frosted in red, white and blue!! So cool if I say so myself!
Health wise I had some ups and downs, I ended up having to get an MRI done and wow was that an experience in itself. I didn't freak out like I thought I was going to, thanks to the awesome tech covering my eyes with a cover! My results came back and all is well and there was nothing of concern so that is a great outcome! Not sure I will like the outcome of the bill, but what can ya do?!
Summer is beginning to wind down and it's back to school time. School supplies have almost all be bought and I thought I was going to freak out as I went to register my little princess for preschool. She cannot be more excited!! This upcoming week will be filled with more back to school shopping, shots for the little princess, haircut for the little man, my mom finally moving here, parent orientations and ice cream socials at both schools for the kiddos!
As I close I would like to wish my sister a very happy birthday! She is not at a good place in life right now and while my heart breaks for her I can only pray and hope that soon things will be better for her! She has been through a lot in her 24 years and hopefully sooner than later she will go down the right path and be the great, smart, funny and kind sister I know and love so very much! Happy Birthday my sister!






No comments:
Post a Comment