Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday!

Today is a very special day! It's my Maama Jamma's 50th Birthday! While she will probably not be to pleased that I threw her age out there, it's such a great day! Though she has had a real rough year this year with the loss of her beloved, she really truly deserves to have the best day! I have said before what a great impact she has had on my life. She is really such an extraordinary mother and I have been so blessed I really have. She is always there when I need her, whether it is to cry on her shoulder, vent in her ear, to give me a good laugh or 8, you name it she is totally the person I go to. My Maama is seriously the best ever!
With that being said, my maama jamma will soon be moving here and I could not be more excited!! Though I know it is sad for her to have to leave her home, I know this is going to be a good start over for her. I am so excited that our kiddos are going to get to have their A-Maw here, I know they miss her tons! I cannot wait to be able to sit and have morning coffee and chit chat with her instead of via the phone like we have to now. I cannot wait for her yummy treats and goodies she is the best at making (maybe she can help me tackle the badass Sprinkles look-a-like cupcakes goal I have for myself). I cannot wait to simply just have her here, have my maama jamma hugs and loves, ooh and I cannot forget backrubs! No matter how dang old I am, I will never be too old for a maama jamma backrub! So to you my Maama, I wish you the happiest of birthdays!! I am truly so so very grateful and blessed to have you as a mother!! I laaalooo lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...