Sunday, June 27, 2010

10 YEARS!


10 years ago today I began the journey with my soul mate, my stud of nature, my sweets and I couldn't be happier. While we don't have much planned since we have family staying with us, we are enjoying the day together and that is what matters most! Like all couples we have had our ups and downs, but always come out stronger and right on top! There is no one else in this world I would have wanted to share this journey with!! We have had so much fun, laughter, tears, laughter, joy, heartache, laughter, 2 of the most amazing kids like ever and have I mentioned laughter?!
Who would have thought that guy I saw driving next to us, who I deemed a total "stud of nature"(totally a word I made up in my own little Gina dictionary..I should put a copyright on it lol) would have turned out to be my other half, the person I will spend the rest of my life with, the one who makes me smile, laugh, and feel complete! So to you my stud-of-nature, I love you so so very much and here is to many more years of joy, happiness, laughter and togetherness! Thanks for making me smile whenever you want to!! I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...