Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Ramble

It's time for a Tuesday ramble..meaning..I really have nothing too exciting going on so I am just going to talk about random stuff that I have been up to the past few days. With a little help from some pictures too!! First up...good ol' Target!! Oh my how I love me some Target!! It really has everything...fun soaps, fun decor, fun random kitchen goodies, hair  and nail goodies, fun shoes, and heck even some new fun carts ;) I went in with the intent to only get a "few things", but seriously is that even possible!! I could spend forever in there I really could. The family may not be able to or want to, but ooh I can! I had on my list: dishwasher soap and hand soap!! Yea like that was gonna happen! I managed to get a few extras but not as bad as it usually is!! I have been waiting patiently to get some of the Orla Kiely Method soap, but it is always ALWAYS sold out when I get there! Not that day, they finally had it! I may have only been in two kinds/scents, but they did indeed finally have it!! I chose to get the Vanilla Chai and it doesn't disappoint! While I was aiming for a Fall scent, this one totally makes me think of Christmas (not that I mind at all considering that is my favorite time of the year) I kept coming out in the bathroom expecting to see a Christmas tree and lights in the living room!

Then I found the snazzy Starbucks Hot Cocoa! Can we say yummy!! Hurry up cooler weather!! Seriously cannot wait to give this a try!! Another thing to try, the Extra gum!! Oooh wow it's a goodie, seriously does taste like rainbow sherbet!! It was a great last impulse buy as I was checking out! It was definitely a fun afternoon!! I am a little on the glad side that they didn't have up all the Fall decor yet or that could have done some serious damage!!
As for the rest of the weekend and Monday we just lounged around the house and didn't do much of anything. I wouldn't have had it any other way either!!


1 comment:

  1. I love the Orla Kiely soaps, I'm glad you were finally able to get some!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...