It's time to link up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social!! Summer time has come to an end so this week them is all about "Wrapping Up Summer"
What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
This summer we didn't really go anywhere due to the sweets work schedule and them not being able to take summer vacation :( We had people come to us though! My bestie, my T came to visit for Memorial Day weekend and while it was a short visit, we still had a great time!! We did have some family come also to visit though and we seriously had a blast!! Love love love those moments!! Fun times, great music and BBQ goodness!!Any activity we did with the kiddos was super fun too! We spent the majority of the summer at our local pool and had so much fun!!
Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?
Probably a tank top, 3/4 length cardi , capri pants and my sparkle ballet flatsWhat is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?
I really really really wish we had gotten to go to the beach!! It wasn't in the cards or anything, but it still would have been super cool to be able to go there!! I always find it such a peaceful time, I miss being close to the beach! I would love to have this view like we did when we went to The Outer Banks last family vacation every morning, one day!
Some Nights by fun. is one that I had playing quite a few times!
Everybody Talks by Neon Trees is another fun one!
Burn It Down by Linkin Park too!! Love this song!!
Favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
I really didn't have a specific favorite, I never miss an episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey!!













I am LOVING that song by Fun. and Sparkle Ballet Flats - yes please! I didn't make it to the beach either :( How did summer go by so fast?!
ReplyDeleteA definite fave and totally one of those that doesn't get old!! I got the ballet flats at American Eagle, I wish I would have gotten two pairs lol! I ask myself the same thing about summer!! It really did go by way way to fast! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!
Deleteeverybody talks is my favorite summer song of this summer!
ReplyDeleteHappy Labor day weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!
Definitely a good one, fun to work out to as well!! Hope you had a fabulous Labor Day weekend and a great week ahead :)
DeleteI totally played "Some Night" about 5 times last night while I was putting it in my post. It's one of those that I've played so much and never got sick of it, so I know it's a keeper :)
ReplyDeleteI totally did too, each time I checked to make sure everything lined up right I would hit play on the preview page lol lol! Definitely a good song for the summer, well anytime really!! Hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day :)
Delete