Monday, September 17, 2012

It's Reveal Time {spread the polish}

It's no surprise that I am a big time lover of all things nail polish!! So when I saw a post about a nail polish swap I knew I just had to check it out!! I have never done a swap before so when I saw it was all about nail polish, I was all over that! The swap was organized by Rachel at lala lists and Carly at lipgloss and crayons, seriously how could I not?! So I jumped on board and waited patiently for the swap buddy date!! I was paired up with fellow newbie blogger, Allie! Seriously a sweetie, check out her blog!! A Day In A Joyful Life! We quickly exchanged information and the nail polish hunt began! Her request was "seasonal colors" Score!! With Fall coming up I could not wait to see what I could find!! If you want to check out all the sweet goodies I sent her way go here!! I tend to go slightly overboard when it comes to nail polish and when I couldn't just decide on one, I got them all!! You can never have too nail polish much right?!
These are the super awesome goodies that she sent me! Could not be happier!! She took my love for sparkles and totally ran with it!! I absolutely love it all!! Bonus that she even checked out my blog and saw I had a Little Miss and even sent a little something for her!! Hello Kitty and Nail Polish are two of her favorite things, so she was super stoked to get home from school and see! She seriously has not stopped wearing them since!!
A few days later I received another goodie package with a fun silver glitter nail art polish and some handy dandy nail care sticks! Can we say awesome!! I couldn't have been happier!! I seriously love them all!! A big thanks to Allie for sending such awesome goodies and to Rachel and Carly as well for setting up such an awesome swap for this first timer!!










Don't forget to go by and check out Allie's awesome blog :) 

4 comments:

  1. I have had a million sparkles on my lust list for a while now! love it! thanks so much for swapping with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the opportunity, it's been such a great experience!! I totally recommend it!!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the way a million sparkles looks...I think you may have made me a sparkle convert Gina!! I'm so glad you and your little girl enjoyed everything! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Thank you thank you again so very much! It's seriously a top pick, totally pick it up for yourself ;) I have used it quite a few times now and I may be needing to invest in a new bottle soon lol!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...