Monday, September 17, 2012

Catching Up

Wow! Take a week off and you really miss so much lol! I took a mini break from the blog this past week and wow o wow do I have a lot to catch up on!! First off I would like to say a big hello, welcome and thank you o' so much to all my new followers!! I so am going to catch up on the new comments ASAP!! I totally wanted to do a little giveaway when I hit 50, but I have passed that already, thank you again! Will definitely be planning something fun here soon!! Will keep everyone posted!! 
I made this last week my step away, get caught up and organized week! It was nice, but I am glad to be back and beginning the process of catching up :) I am finally sticking with my Pinterest goals of at least one or two new items/recipe try a week! I made Little Miss a super cute headband holder and will have that blog post up soon! 
Not too much of anything has really gone on! Little Miss is sick right now :( I thought for sure I was going to have to take her into Urgent Care today, but thankfully I didn't have too! We have both had a day of rest and movie watching! She is back to her happy go lucky and silly self!! Makes me so happy!! Now just hoping no one else catches it!! Clorox wipes have been my BFF for the past few days!! 
Well duty calls, time to get my domesticated mommy self in gear! Dinner, baths, bed and finally time to relax is all in my near future!! Be back soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back girl, I hope your daughter is feeling better soon! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...