Wow 3 whole pictures of myself this month, that is totally a new record!! Speaking of new record....I cannot believe that I have actually completed a whole month long photo challenge! I am beyond proud of myself!! Tomorrow starts a new March challenge and I am totally gonna rock that one too!!
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
February Photo-A-Day Challenge - Day 29
Day 29 {self portrait}
Wow 3 whole pictures of myself this month, that is totally a new record!! Speaking of new record....I cannot believe that I have actually completed a whole month long photo challenge! I am beyond proud of myself!! Tomorrow starts a new March challenge and I am totally gonna rock that one too!!
Wow 3 whole pictures of myself this month, that is totally a new record!! Speaking of new record....I cannot believe that I have actually completed a whole month long photo challenge! I am beyond proud of myself!! Tomorrow starts a new March challenge and I am totally gonna rock that one too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






You are very pretty!
ReplyDelete