Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February Photo-A-Day Challenge - Day 28

Day 28 {Best Friend}
This is my best friend Tara and I back when we were in the 7th grade :) Every weekend we could be found at the back of the Woolworth's store taking numerous photos in the photo booth! I sure wish I had each and every one we ever took, there was a lot of them! It was definitely a sad day when the store closed and the photo booth was no more :( Our friendship has remained though and I am so very grateful for that! Good and true friends are very hard to come by these days and I can honestly say that I have a lifelong one who I know will be there through thick and thin!! As she says, "Everyone needs and T and Gee in their life"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...