Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick-or-Treat

What a fun night the kiddos had trick or treating :) We gained an extra kiddo and The Boy just loved that. He wasn't up for trick or treating this year, but when his friend asked if it was ok if he went with us, he changed his mind :) They have been best buddies since Kindergarten and he is really such a sweet kid, I didn't mind at all :) They all made out with a lot of candy, we had to empty out their buckets before we hit another neighborhood. Thank goodness for the awesome shopping bags that I keep in the back of my truck, they totally came in handy!! It wasn't as cold as it normally is this time of year so that was kind of nice! All and all it was a good night and I am beat and ready for bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...