Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30-Day Photo Challenge: Gratitude

 I came across this super cool idea on Pinterest and due to my lack of my photo a day blogging skills, this may work a tad better lol lol! For the next 30 days I will follow each of these photo ideas!!! While I don't have the iphone, my droid can still take some pretty darn cool photos too! I am strictly going to use the phone and only the phone, no snazzy camera allowed lol!! Maybe I will do it for this month and then December and start fresh with the photo a day blog at the first of the year lol! So here we go, yay for super cool photo challenges and yet another awesome idea found on Pinterest, which led me to find the super cool website, Positively Present

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...