Today has totally been one of those lazy Sunday mornings/afternoons and I am perfectly fine with that!! Though in saying that it makes me realize that I should be tackeling some of my to do list, but this seems like a funner thing to do lol, maybe when I actually make my list it will give me more apt to get in that mode...maybe ;)
Football is in full effect this week as we have a game on Monday night and Thursday night, plus normal practices on Tuesday and Wednesday! I have got to get The Boy's pictures taken so I can get those to family as well as the school pictures we have got back. There is so many "I have to do's" this week, so why not make a list, I love lists..lists make me smile....let's go!!
- Take The Boy's Football pictures and some of him and Little Miss while I am at it.
- Tackle the sock basket...I have avoided it for far too long!! Have I mentioned how much I loathe socks....see here
- Organize my coupon binder...post about that coming soon ;)
- Clean and organize laundry area
- Time to get ready and rid kiddos room of toys that are broken or not played with! (mainly Little Miss, she could totally open her own toy store) Christmas will be here before we know it!!
- Get monthly dinner menu and calendar complete
- Begin Halloween/Fall list on Pinterest (I usually have all the ideas that I want to do, buy the stuff and then don't do it..not this time) I know I cannot realistically make everything I have on there, but if I can get at least some done, I'd be a happy camper!!






No comments:
Post a Comment