

Well today the kiddos are with the Grandpa and The Sweets is doing a side job so I took advantage of my time alone and did some deal shopping. There is a mega event going on at one of the grocery stores so I totally went to check it out and score some way good deals! Today's savings just from the grocery store alone, was $78. I ended up getting 20 packages of pasta noodles, 10 packages of Quaker Rice Snacks, 10 Kraft BBQ sauces, 6 Powerade drinks and some other misc things. After that I took a trip to Sams Club and just got some stock up things I needed. I so wish that they accepted coupons, but nope. I didn't do too much damage there so I was pretty proud of myself. It is so easy to walk into that place and spend way too much money. I ended up forgetting my list so that makes it even harder to shop without grabbing random goodies that you do not really need. All and all it was a pretty productive and full of savings day! I definitely plan on hitting up the mega event again this week sometime. Since school is coming to an end and there is a small break before the kiddos start summer school, snack time stock up is a must!!
No comments:
Post a Comment