Friday, May 6, 2011

Deal #2

Here is deal #2 of this week. Of course I had to go outside of my area to get this deal, but it was totally worth it. Before I left I took out $20 from the bank and told myself that I would spend no more with that $20. I ended up getting all this snazzy stuff for $13 :) I saved up my register rewards, used legit coupons, separated my transactions and saved(I even got an extra register reward to use on another purchase next time) I am no where near the whole extreme coupon type thing, but from what I have heard, saw and read, that is not all that it is cracked up to be anyway lol! I am fine and dandy with my little savings and starting somewhat of a stock :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...