Monday, April 4, 2011

So behind...

Goodness so much has been going on the past few weeks and it's getting even busier. I am a little delayed on doing my monthly meal calendar and regular calender, but as you can see I got them all done and am very proud of myself. This is surely going to be a busy month that is for sure!! I have been trying to work ahead on all my school work with the upcoming trip the sweets and I are taking. There have been appointments galore with the sweets, we have been in and out of the ER, gone to his doctor and then finally going in the wee hours of the morning so he could get a ct scan of his sinus/ear to figure out what has been going on. We have an appointment with an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor on Thursday, so hopefully he can give us some more answers. The sweets has felt fine since Saturday so hopefully he is done and over with that hot mess of an ear/sinus type infection.
Little Miss is a little sick right now, she has been up coughing off and on throughout the night, hense why I am up this late blogging lol! She usually bounces back pretty quickly so hopefully that is the case and none of us get it too. Later on today will be filled with sanitizing EVERYTHING in the house, no more sickies! It is going to be way too nice this week to be cooped up in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...