Sunday, April 3, 2011

Super Sunday % Coupon Sunday

Well it's another Super Sunday and today since we are sticking around the house, it's coupon Sunday lol! The Boy is being a big helper and cutting out all my printed coupons that I collected this weekend, awesome boy of mine lol! What you can see is to the right of me, that would be my sweets also cutting coupons lol lol He didn't want his picture taken lol. I have been following 2 real neat blogs that show awesome tips and I got together a new system this weekend so hopefully I can start seeing a good difference when it comes to couponing(that's a word right lol lol). I think I am going to try out the binder method (I will post that when I have it all completed) and see how it goes. Right now I have one of those little expandable things, but I need a new method and I think this is going to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...