Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ready To Go

G, G-O I'm Ready To Go..no idea where that came from. I remember that cheer back in high school and just went with it lol!
Ready to go on vacation...yes I most certainly am! Vegas here we come! I am beyond stoked to be leaving here tomorrow afternoon! Of course I am going to miss my kiddos something terrible, but I know they are in good hands and lets face it, mommy and daddy need a little break now and then too! It's pretty narly weather tonight and I am not liking the idea of flying in it, but hopefully it will be all done and gone! That will make for a super happy me. I am nervous as it is when it comes to flying (too much Final Destination watching), so throw flying in the nasty rain..yea not looking pleasant to me, so rain, thunder and storms stay the heck away lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...