For as long as I can remember I always look forward to flip flop weather and as you can tell by the picture I love having an assortment of them lol! Though I cannot take full credit for buying them all because The Sweets and The Boy came home tonight with the Nike ones they picked out for me :) Sweetest guys ever right? I think so!! So here is to nice weather and fun comfy flip-flops!!
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Hello Flip Flops
Total random title, but hey random is what I am all about lol! As I pack for our upcoming trip I realize that I am seriously taking 4 different pairs of flip-flops along for the ride lol! Will I wear all 4 of them, no idea but there is no harm in thinking ahead right?! It is Vegas after all and they are at least comfy and fully functional when it comes to walking, at least that is what I keep telling myself anyway.
For as long as I can remember I always look forward to flip flop weather and as you can tell by the picture I love having an assortment of them lol! Though I cannot take full credit for buying them all because The Sweets and The Boy came home tonight with the Nike ones they picked out for me :) Sweetest guys ever right? I think so!! So here is to nice weather and fun comfy flip-flops!!
For as long as I can remember I always look forward to flip flop weather and as you can tell by the picture I love having an assortment of them lol! Though I cannot take full credit for buying them all because The Sweets and The Boy came home tonight with the Nike ones they picked out for me :) Sweetest guys ever right? I think so!! So here is to nice weather and fun comfy flip-flops!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment