Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Blog Goodness

Whoo hoo, Spring is upon us so I found it fitting to change up the blog a bit :) I am loving it, now if we can just keep the weather in Spring mode then that would be just perfect! It's going to be a cold week and weekend up ahead, with a possibility of snow...seriously?! While I should really be working on my weekly goals, this was a lot more fun! Now if I can just figure out how to get my stinking followers button thing back that would be awesome!! I have no idea what happened to it, I can see it on my page elements page, but it is completely blank on the blog! I even tried deleting the old format and such and nope, nothing works! Hopefully I can get it figured out soon and have it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...