Little Miss wanted her picture taken of course too. No haircut for her, but we did play around and straighten in with the Chi :) It is so much longer when we do that, which isn't too often. Her big brother won her this ladybug bear and it goes EVERYWHERE with her right now :) It took big brother $5 to win that thing out of those stuffed animal machines and "it's her treasure" she says. I will definitely have to remind her of that the next time we are in the same vicinity as Build-A-Bear Workshop lol! She amazes me everyday as well, she is such a sweet kindhearted helpful Little Miss. She always knows how to make you laugh, she has got one awesome sense of humor{ yea totally gets that from her mama ;) } I have no idea what I am going to do when she starts the big K. Ahhhhhh, well I better start before I go and upset myself lol Just needed a moment to praise our awesome kiddos!!
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Awesome Kiddo Praise
Well The Boy is officially making his own hair choices *tear*. He went today and saw our stylist and picked out this snazzy new do. Handsome indeed and a good choice, he said he wanted a real mohawk but knew I wouldn't be too fond of it and so he went this route. What a sweet boy! Not that I didn't already know of course, but I cannot believe how big my little man is getting. This year is going by so fast already and before I know it he is going to be in high school, dating..ahhh I don't even want to think about it lol! He is such a smart, artistic and humorous little man! I am very blessed to have two great kids with awesome senses of humor ;) He loves to help out whether it be outside or helping with dinner. One of his dreams is to grow up to be a cook and his claim to fame is his very own meatball sliders and fries he makes and another dish he calls the "Hot Diggity Dogg", I will have to blog about that when he makes it next :)
Little Miss wanted her picture taken of course too. No haircut for her, but we did play around and straighten in with the Chi :) It is so much longer when we do that, which isn't too often. Her big brother won her this ladybug bear and it goes EVERYWHERE with her right now :) It took big brother $5 to win that thing out of those stuffed animal machines and "it's her treasure" she says. I will definitely have to remind her of that the next time we are in the same vicinity as Build-A-Bear Workshop lol! She amazes me everyday as well, she is such a sweet kindhearted helpful Little Miss. She always knows how to make you laugh, she has got one awesome sense of humor{ yea totally gets that from her mama ;) } I have no idea what I am going to do when she starts the big K. Ahhhhhh, well I better start before I go and upset myself lol Just needed a moment to praise our awesome kiddos!!
Little Miss wanted her picture taken of course too. No haircut for her, but we did play around and straighten in with the Chi :) It is so much longer when we do that, which isn't too often. Her big brother won her this ladybug bear and it goes EVERYWHERE with her right now :) It took big brother $5 to win that thing out of those stuffed animal machines and "it's her treasure" she says. I will definitely have to remind her of that the next time we are in the same vicinity as Build-A-Bear Workshop lol! She amazes me everyday as well, she is such a sweet kindhearted helpful Little Miss. She always knows how to make you laugh, she has got one awesome sense of humor{ yea totally gets that from her mama ;) } I have no idea what I am going to do when she starts the big K. Ahhhhhh, well I better start before I go and upset myself lol Just needed a moment to praise our awesome kiddos!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment