Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


The kiddos with their Valentine's Day Treat Holders, as Little Miss would say. Both of them had to make their own holders this year for school and I must say they both did pretty well. The Boy decided on a robot and Little Miss had the mailbox type, they both were so proud of them :) I tried out a new fun do, which I will blog about here soon, on Little Miss for her party at preschool today and it was the talk of the party lol! The boy ended up getting 3rd place on his robot too :) All and all it was a great day for them. Not much is planned tonight(since we celebrated this weekend), but after the kiddos are fed and asleep, the sweets and I will have a nice dinner(which he usually prepares)..tonight he is making steak, steamed asparagus and baked potatoes :) We usually watch a movie too, so it will be a nice way to end a great Valentine's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...