She has a great section of holiday hair-do's and we snagged one to try for today. Little Miss picked out the Double-Twist Hearts for her party and I have to pat myself on the back for this one, because it came out so cute. She got so many compliments and was definitely the talk of the party, so if you are looking for a lot of different fun hair styles, check it out, you will get instantly hooked!!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Hair Cuteness
So for those that know me, know that I am not one who is hair savvy so to say, so when it comes to Little Misses locks, I am always looking for new and fun ways to attempt to do her hair. Over the summer before school started I stumbled across this blog and I have been hooked on it since. There are tons of way cute idea, tutorials and best of all, videos! The videos I tell you what have been the most help, pictures are great, but step by step videos make it a whole lot easier for me to grasp!
She has a great section of holiday hair-do's and we snagged one to try for today. Little Miss picked out the Double-Twist Hearts for her party and I have to pat myself on the back for this one, because it came out so cute. She got so many compliments and was definitely the talk of the party, so if you are looking for a lot of different fun hair styles, check it out, you will get instantly hooked!!
She has a great section of holiday hair-do's and we snagged one to try for today. Little Miss picked out the Double-Twist Hearts for her party and I have to pat myself on the back for this one, because it came out so cute. She got so many compliments and was definitely the talk of the party, so if you are looking for a lot of different fun hair styles, check it out, you will get instantly hooked!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment