So since it is the new year already that means that it is time for my 2011 resolutions or goals, I like the word goals a lot better than resolutions. I think I have said it before, with a goal you are more likely to strive to reach it. While a resolution, well let's face it, how many times are resolutions broken before they are achieved, I know with me anyway my resolution achievement is far and between. You can tell that just by looking at my 2010 Photo A Day blog lmao! So here we go, 2011 Goals....
* The ever so common.. loose weight. Why, because it just needs to happen! I need to be healthy and fit, it's a must! So I will start back on my healthy eating and working out. While the gym is not in the budget, between my Wii Fit and all the other dvd's I have, I'm sure I can make it happen!
*BLOG BLOG BLOG! I am seriously going to blog not only here but keep up with my Photo A Day as well. Looking back the last time I did a full Photo A Day was what like 2008, so yea it's way overdue! Gotta stick with it cause it's so neat to look back on. Especially since now you can print your blog!!
*Do at least one thing a month for myself, maybe two lol! I went and got my hair done, new make-up and hair products about a week ago and fun nails yesterday and I really am pleased and just like that feeling :) I have gotten into the habit where I worry more about what the kids need (or don't need), if my sweets needs something, the house and whatnot and I don't focus on myself. I have something similar on my To Do Before I Turn 32, but that is clothes purchasing lol! So time to do me things, there is nothing wrong in that ;)
* Pictures! I want to frame a lot more pictures and have some canvas prints made too! For the last 2 years I have wanted to get my lighthouse prints that were taken when we took our North Carolina vacation made into a few canvas prints, so I will do that this year. Hopefully we have a snazzy new place to hang them in ;)
* Back To Baking and Cooking too..I want to bake more, yet again this was another thing that took a trip to the back burner when I was having those not so pleasant months. As for cooking, I still cook of course but I want to try new and fun things a few times a month. I got The Pioneer Woman Cooks and I have decided that ala Jules and Juila style I am going to cook everything in it, well minus the pot pie and prune cake. I also joined the Tasty Kitchen a few months back so I am going to try new stuff on there too. I think I will start with the Honeybun Cake, oh my yummy!
*Stick with our budget. Due to the ups and downs we had last year we decided it would be a good idea to make a monthly budget to not only to stay on top of bills, but in today's day really it's just needed! I made a nifty spreadsheet and the goal is to pay off all debt, purchase a house of our own and just get to a good place financially and only move up from there!
So there we have it so far, I am sure if I think of anymore I will add them to this or my longer term, To Do Before I Turn 32 :)






No comments:
Post a Comment