Sure I didn't keep up with my blogs like I strive to each year, but this is a new year approaching so a new me will emerge. So now it's on to the new goals for me in 2011 and sticking with them , I am sure some I will achieve and some I may try at least, but things are always better when they are written and you can visibly see them, I think anyway. I will still be adding to the To Do Before I Turn 32 list, which actually I have worked on a few so I need to blog about that in the new year as well! So on to the new goals for the new year, ahh maybe I will wait to post those next year lol! Everyone have a safe and Happy New Year, bring it on 2011, it's gonna be a fantastic year!
Friday, December 31, 2010
Time To Reflect
This past year has sure been such an interesting one, while not all entirely bad, it had it's ups and downs like every year that passes does. There was a lot going on for me health wise and so I was glad when that finally passed and I was able to get back to some normalcy. Sure it's taken a few months and I am still working on getting that motivation and energy back, it really hasn't been all that bad, it could have been a lot worse is what I guess I am trying to say. I have a wonderful family that I am so thankful each and every single day. We have two of the most amazing, funny, artistic, sassy kids that any parent can ask for! Each day is a new and fun experience with the both of them and that seriously never gets old. My sweets and I have such a solid relationship and I am also grateful for that every single day too! We have bounced back from some hardships that we didn't think we would overcome and it can only go up from here right?! Sure we may have once again pushed our wedding back an additional year, but it's our wedding, we can have it when we want right?! After 11 years, I am sure we know it's going to happen! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and amazing man to call my own! I have some pretty damn awesome friends who have been there and stuck there, which is how it should be in each and every friendship, the ones that value friendship the most stick around. I have a newfound love for working, even if it is only part time for a few hours a few days out of the week. I am still getting out of my stay at home mommy and wife bubble and let's face it, us stay at home mommies seriously need that!!
Sure I didn't keep up with my blogs like I strive to each year, but this is a new year approaching so a new me will emerge. So now it's on to the new goals for me in 2011 and sticking with them , I am sure some I will achieve and some I may try at least, but things are always better when they are written and you can visibly see them, I think anyway. I will still be adding to the To Do Before I Turn 32 list, which actually I have worked on a few so I need to blog about that in the new year as well! So on to the new goals for the new year, ahh maybe I will wait to post those next year lol! Everyone have a safe and Happy New Year, bring it on 2011, it's gonna be a fantastic year!
Sure I didn't keep up with my blogs like I strive to each year, but this is a new year approaching so a new me will emerge. So now it's on to the new goals for me in 2011 and sticking with them , I am sure some I will achieve and some I may try at least, but things are always better when they are written and you can visibly see them, I think anyway. I will still be adding to the To Do Before I Turn 32 list, which actually I have worked on a few so I need to blog about that in the new year as well! So on to the new goals for the new year, ahh maybe I will wait to post those next year lol! Everyone have a safe and Happy New Year, bring it on 2011, it's gonna be a fantastic year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment