Thursday, June 10, 2010

#5

I am doing it, I am accomplishing something on my To Do Before I Am 32 list :)
I have my very first maternity shoot here later on today around 4pm and while I am totally nervous I am very excited at the same time! It is for a friend of ours that is due next month. I have tons of way cute ideas for the maternity shots and then the couple and family shots and cannot wait to try them out!! I took some pictures last month of one of my brother-in-law's and it was a fun shoot. So now I will have accomplised my Teen shoot and Maternity!!
I have chosen the name finally and it's g. marie photography :) I am so very stoked to finally venture out and test the photography waters. A little scared at the same time, but like they say, you don't know unless you try right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...