Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I ♥ Jersey!

Ok ok I know totally random, but here lately I have been all about these Jersey shows that are on TV. From Jersey Shore to The Real Housewives of New Jersey to Jerseylicious, I seriously ♥ them! Now there is a new one coming on called Jersey Couture! I cannot get enough, maybe it's the way they talk, I dunno but I find myself drawn into these Jersey themed shows! Totally random, but hey what can I say, that's me, you love it!

In non-Jersey related news, summer is kicking off to a good start. Though its hot here and there, the kiddos and I are loving every bit of it. Sleeping in, watching movies and all that goodness. Now if the humidity can stay away all summer that would make it 10 times better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...