Wednesday, May 12, 2010
I JUST WANNA SCREAM!
Ok time for a not so bright and cheery post, I am tired. I am so tired of not being myself. I am tired of these headaches, backaches, chest pains, you name it. I am tired of not being able to enjoy the weeks and weekends with my family because I feel like crap! I just want to feel normal again. I want to go to the doctor and not be tossed another prescription that is going to end up giving me something else or creating another problem. Which by the way, Hello doctor, I have no insurance, I am self pay for the visit and prescriptions so let's try to stick with the good ol' Walmart $4 ones lmao! Ugh I am just so tired and flustered and had to get that out before I blew up lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment