1. I would like to learn how to sew, well technically re-learn. Back in the middle/high school days I made a few rockin' items such as a duffle bag and some awesome blue and white fleece Dallas Cowboy shorts lmao! I seriously wish I still had them, they were actually pretty comfy lol
But anyway...I have been following a few awesome crafty blogs for the past couple of years and I would like to make some of the awesome things I have been seeing for around the house, myself and the kiddos as well.
2. Knit/Crochet! I would love to learn to do both of these. I attempted to learn to crochet a few years ago, but I gave up after a lot of frustration and curse words, I would like to give it a try again.
3. Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes! I want to master the art of making some badass cupcakes! You know like the ones from Sprinkles Cupcakes(which I first saw on the Girls Next Door lol) Yea I wanna be able to bake some cupcakes that look as delish as those!All sorts of fun flavors and colors!!
4. Fondant! This kinda goes in relation to the above task. I have been wanting to attempt to make a cake with this since Little Misses 1st Birthday, but have yet to try. Not sure if I am just weary of spending the money and it not turning out or what, but this is something I will do!!
5. My Photography! This technically should have been #1 since well this is what I am all about other than my family. I plan that this year I will finally branch out and do something with my photography. I have too, I have that drive and desire, but I am just consumed with a bunch of what if's. What if I screw up, what if I can't get the right look, what if I can't get my sharpness and composition right, what if I can't get clients. I just really need to stop with the what if's and just do it. It worked for Nike didn't it?
6. Coffee table book. Kinda a odd thing to want to do, but I want one of those hardcover, leather bound coffee table books full of my random photography.
7. Bold new hair. I want to do something completely different with my hair! Something loud and bold. Maybe some like Ashlee Simpson red, maybe a chocolate brown, who knows, I just want something different than my 3 color foil highlights and layers(not that I don't love those, I just need something totally noticeable). I just need to guster up some guts to do it lol!
8. Go Shopping. By go shopping I mean for myself. I am so focused on making sure my kids and stud of nature always have the stuff they need that I never really focus on myself like I should in the clothing department. So my goal is to take time for me and get myself some new clothes, shoes, etc. From more than one store too!
9. Buy an iMac. I have been wanting to do this for a little while now and at some point I would love to make the jump from PC to Mac and I will accomplish that, especially if I am going to conquer #5!
10.Have a movie or dinner date with my sweetie. Needless to say the last time me and my stud of nature went to a movie alone was back in 2005. We went and saw The Ring 2 and Amnityville with Ryan Reynolds and we haven't really been to one since. We aren't able to get out much since we lack in the sitter dept, but we need to be able to do this once and a while! I would actually like to have dates with just the 2 of us at least twice a month.
11.Road Trips! Most weekends we will take little family outings or drives around the area, but I would like to venture out more than just a few miles away from home. I love taking random pictures so I want to find some neat older randoms by just leaving the house one day and not knowing where we will end up or what we can find. Living close to the good ol' Route 66 we are bound to find all sorts of neatness and that can lead to the awesome coffee table book goal (#6).
12. Complete the Project 365 fully for the next 2 years. Each year I am so super amped to begin my photo a day challenge and as the year progresses, so does my desire to keep up with it. Considering the last year I did it every single day was in 2008, I think it's way overdue for me to stay on top of it!!
13. Take a vacation, just me and the sweets :) While I love spending time with my fabulous family of 4, the sweets and I have yet to vacation just the two of us. Sure we have had some days where it is just him and I, but as for a full weekend or week, that has yet to happen in the almost 11 years that we have been together. So, I vow that him and I will take a trip whether it be to another state or some where in this state itself, this is something that will happen!
14. Finish school and get my degree. I have a year and a half of school left..I took a break..need to go back! Enough said!
15. Organize! Organize! Organize! Back in the day I used to be a real super detailed organized person. While I still am in some aspects, in some I admit I am not. While I plan my meals monthly and all that goodness I need to get better at it. I need to devise a good system and stick with it. Not only for meals, but school work, bills, papers and all that goodness. I used to be so good at making sure after a bill got paid, it went right into the bill file cabinet, now the stinkin things go into a shoebox and I promise myself if will get to its rightful home in the closet. I have to get better organized!
That is my list so far, I am sure there will be more to come






No comments:
Post a Comment