Monday, January 4, 2010
September!! September was seriously the last time I posted. My word, so much for blogging more right?! Well it's now a new year so one of my goals is to seriously blog more LOL! I call them goals rather than resolutions cause frankly you are more likely to stick with a goal than a resolution. At least I know that is true for me anyway!! I was happy to see 2009 go, though I don't know really where it went, man it went by fast! 2010 is going to be a great year though filled with goodness, I just know it!! The kids are great, me and the stud are great and we had a great holiday season!! I am so grateful for all the awesome people I have in my life and I really wouldn't trade that for anything in this world. It was an eye-opening year but all and all a grand one!! Bring it on 2010 ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment