Thursday, September 17, 2009

Spiffy New Look

Well here is yet another blog that I have neglected the past few months. Just like I stated in my photo a day blog, life has gotten the best of me. Between little man going back to school, finals, starting new classes, getting back into a routine and wedding planning...blogging got put on the back burner. So much has gone on the past few months. Summer came and went by so fast and it was a pretty laid back one actually. Little Man officially started his last year of elementary school and wow talk about time flying by. Little Miss is doing great, took a bit getting used to not having her brother here everyday. We started our own little homeschooling and she loves it!!
Wedding plans have changed once again, yes for like the billionth time. I swear there are going to be NO MORE CHANGES. Mainly though because we actually booked it, paid and the date and time are set for good! We got our passports in the mail earlier this week a I really couldn't be happier with our decision. It's what we wanted and that is what is important and all that matters am I right?!
So all and all things have been pretty good if I say so myself. My baby brother got married this past weekend and I couldn't be happier for him and my new sister-in-law ;) It was just something sweet and small and they plan to have something bigger soon! Well there is a lot more but it's well 4am and way passed my bedtime. Just figured I would jot a few thoughts and change up this blog to something fun and super snazzy! Until later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...