Friday, July 3, 2009

Wedding Goodness

March 24, 2010..that is the OFFICIAL wedding date people...whoo hoo! Now for the past 3 years since getting engaged we have gone through 3 "official dates", 2 location changes, and 2 color changes LOL! They say it's all in the timing so that is the mentality that we have in planning our wedding. I have always wanted a beach wedding and that is just what we are going to have, in gorgeous Nassau Bahamas! Since that was the first place we chose back in 2006 when we got engaged, that is where we are making it happen. The location and everything was decided then so we are sticking with that and all I have to do is book it and get all the necessary paperwork..easy peasy, the way we like it!! We will have a reception a few months after we get back, tentatively June 2010 but I am not making any promises ;) So we have roughly 8 months and so many days and I have got to get my rear in gear that is for sure!! More to come...let the wedding countdown begin...for reals this time!

wedding countdown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...