Thursday, July 2, 2009

Insomnia Blows

The title says it all! I swear just when I think I am getting ahead LOL! For the past few months I have had this terrible bout with insomnia and it is rather annoying if I say so myself. I find myself going to bed and either 1. tossing and turning constantly to where it annoys me enough to get up and 2. just sitting up either watching stuff on demand or on the laptop. I don't know what it is, I clear my mind before I lay down and try to eliminate stress (can you ever really do that though LOL). Hopefully it will get better soon cause I tell ya what, it's driving me crazy! Well there is my rant, hopefully that will help to clear the mind and get somewhat of a good sleep..wishful thinking right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...