Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social {Internet}


It's Sunday Social link up time with Neely and Ashley :) Week 12's theme is "All About The Internet", here we go!!

1. What is the first website you log on to each day? 
On my phone the first thing I usually check in my email. I check both of my Gmail accounts and then I head to Facebook and Instagram :)

2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about 
I think Awkward Family Photos is hilarious! Cake Wrecks cracks me up constantly too! Ooh can't forget about Damn You Auto Correct either!

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why? 
Ooh wow this is a toughie! I really really like both of them, but lately I have really been spending more time in Pinterest than Facebook. There are always endless pin-ibilities to search though and pin, even though my pin to project ratio is pretty low, I can't help it! I <3 Pinterest!

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why? 
Hands down Instagram! Sure I have had my Twitter account forever, but something about Instagram just draws me in more than Twitter. Maybe once I get more familiar with Twitter I will like it better, but for now I just randomly use it from Instagram pictures and any giveaway tweets!

5. Favorite youtube video...post it! 
First this video never ceases to make me laugh out loud, any of her videos really!! Seriously funny!! 
A few years ago one of my brother-in-laws showed us these Balloonshop videos and at the time I totally needed the laughs! While they are a little cheesy, watching them today still makes me laugh out loud! It made it even funnier when him and The Boy would try to recreate them, talk about funny!!

6. Biggest online pet peeve?
The one that really stands out in my mind is the assumptions one makes on a Facebook status. Why is it that there is always one person who thinks the most random thing must be about them?! This has happened to me numerous times! It could be a certain quote that may relate to absolutely nothing other than I liked it and shared it or a simple statement like "Eww what an ass" is totally taken the wrong way! Suddenly you start getting random text messages or Facebook messages about it and it leaves you saying, seriously?! So yea I would say that is one of my biggest online pet peeves!

6 comments:

  1. Awkward Family Photos are my FAVORITE! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have ever not laughed looking at something on that site lol! Hope you have a wonderful week!!

      Delete
  2. I just watched the I'm Quite Peeved video. Hilarious!

    Newest follower via the Sunday Social :)

    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a funny one!! Thanks so much for the follow :) Hope you have a fabulous week!!

      Delete
  3. my favorite ever video is the drunk makeup one..too funny

    Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you are having a great one as well! Will definitely stop by!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...