Sunday, July 8, 2012

Changing It Up

I figured it was due time for an update and a mini blog change! I figured since I have had the same blog theme going on for a year now, it was time for a slight change :) Once I get in the mode of blogging on the "more than once a month" mode maybe I will look into a more customized for me type look!! There are some really fun and good ones out there I have seen!!
It's has been a pretty busy and fun summer in our neck of the woods, so much fun!! We have been spending lots of time at the pool, which I would never imagine myself being completely stoked about lol! It makes the kiddos happy which in turn makes for a happy mama!! I have really come to the conclusion that I just don't tan as well as I used to back in the day (who am I kidding, I always had the Washington State girl tan lol)!! Even after using the SPF 85+(the new Neutrogena Wet Skin)  I still ended up with a slight burn, though maybe if I would have reapplied that could have been avoided ;) So hopefully I can avoid any of that this week!!
Here is to hoping it's a fun and productive week!! It's getting so close to back to school time, which just seems crazy to me! All the back to school goodies have already started making their way onto the shelves, Little Miss got all stoked yesterday at Target seeing them. She is aiming for a Justin Bieber theme again this year with the supplies, that along with a Hot Pink and Zebra backpack she is determined to get! I have even started seeing Christmas goodies here and there, mainly at the craft stores but makes you realize that is not too far off either!! Gotta tell myself one big event at a time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...