Sunday, February 19, 2012

February Photo-A-Day Challenge - Day 19

Day 19 {Artwork}
While this is not my artwork, it is artwork that I am super super super happy to blog about!! This painting was done by my fiancĂ©'s Aunt. Is it not the cutest ever?! Little Miss is all about 4 things, cupcakes, hot pink, zebra and Justin Bieber!! So this brings the 3 of those 4 together to make this seriously awesome painting!! We are planning on redoing her bedroom to this type of theme for her upcoming 6th birthday and I knew I would need some super fun wall decor! I knew there would be no one else I would care for more then our wonderful Aunt, she is an amazing artist! She seriously made the vision that I had in my head come to life on this canvas and I seriously cannot stop saying how much I love it!! It was worth every penny (and the rest I will be putting aside to save for a few more lol)! Because of this she will now be offering personalized cupcakes and I definitely recommend that you all check her out! She paints more than just cupcakes, so definitely check her blog out at: Pigment of Your Imagination.
She can also be found on Facebook as well, Pigment-of-Your-Imagination Facebook. Also check out the blog post about Little Misses painting, Cute As A Cupcake :) I cannot thank her enough and I cannot wait to capture the look on Little Misses face when she opens it on her special day!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again Gina! It was so fun to paint and I can always use help with new ideas. Thanks for the link!
    Hugs,
    Cathie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...