Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Freebie Goodness
So lately I have been scoring some super awesome freebie goodness in the mail :) I love love love freebies aka happy mail for me!! This week has not disappointed at all!! I got a way cool gift pack from Target that was filled with samples of shampoo, lotions, $20 in coupons and it all came in a way cute pouch!! Then I got a way cool set of post it's, they are the new full page post it's and I soooo love anything Post It, so I cannot wait to use these!! I got a rug mouse pad and that is really so cool! The Sweets totally loves that one! Even The Boy scored some Axe spiking glue, which totally comes in handy with his snazzy new haircut!! Lastly we got some girlie items and 2 mascaras!! Mascara is my ultimate favorite makeup item!! Cannot beat free I tell ya what!! I think I am totally going to try and make this a weekly post ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment