Sunday, November 6, 2011

30-Day Gratitude Photo Challenge Day Six: Books

Day six brings us books :) Toy books, that is something that you can find in more than one room in our house right now lol! They have come in the mail, in the paper and from the stores themselves lol! Little Miss has made her mark on all the books featured in this picture! I can remember being young and being so excited when the Sears or JcPenney Christmas catalog would come out. I would lay on the floor and corner all the pages and circle all the goodies that I wanted for Christmas!! Now it's so neat seeing my kiddos do the very same thing!! Makes my heart smile!!

2 comments:

  1. omg I looooove catalogues. I have so many in my house (I actually do force myself to get rid of loads at the end of every year), but I like nothing better than laying down on the couch and leafing through a big old catalgue and making notes of all the things I want to buy. Heaven.
    Visiting from the hop.
    http://beingmama.com/
    http://ohsoprettylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very pretty Gina and it sounds like you had the right attitude!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...