Sunday, October 23, 2011

Super Sunday...Halloween Week

Well here we are at another fun Sunday evening, today of course was nice and relaxing and just the perfect Sunday! The Boy went to the movies with a friend and his dad, Little Miss played and watched her favorite Halloween movies, I just lounged and the sweets watched football!! Eventually we got out of the house and ventured to get our pumpkins, I meant to take pictures, but had more fun picking them out then photographing this time around!!
I managed to get some once we got them all home and cleaned though, so that counts for something!! There was really so many to choose from :) Little Miss managed to pick out the biggest one lol lol I loved getting the two different fun ones :) They had a lot to choose from in the different pumpkin area as Little Miss called it lol! I am thinking we will probably carve them and everything next weekend. Typical midwest weather is going on this week so I don't want to carve them only for them to get all icky before Halloween :) I know they are ready to carve them though!! It should be a pretty laid back week this week. It's Red Ribbon Week for both kiddos so that should be a week full of fun outfits and such :) I will definitely post up all the pics from the week as it progresses!! Since it's Halloween week to, it's time for crafts and baking goodness to go on too!! I think I am going to try to do something Halloween related each day of the week too!! We shall see how it goes! Hope its a good week for all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...