This week has really gone by pretty fast, I haven't been sticking with my doing something Halloween related like I wanted to either lol! I think I am going to work on a real neat Halloween jar craft that I found on pinterest when my addiction there first began lol! I have been saving cans and jars just for the occasion too lol! I am totally regretting throwing out the two boxes of mason jars that my neighbor gave to me when they left. I am not a canner(though I definitely want to be now lol), so I tossed them out not even thinking of all the fun crafts that I could use them for *slaps forehead* lol Live and learn though right?!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Red Ribbon Week - Day 4
Today was the last and final day of red ribbon week and it was Wear Red day :) I absolutely love love LOVE Little Miss in red!! Her school shirt is a tad on the big side for her so she asked me to pin it up with her strawberry hair tie so that way it would be red too lol lol! Love it!!
This week has really gone by pretty fast, I haven't been sticking with my doing something Halloween related like I wanted to either lol! I think I am going to work on a real neat Halloween jar craft that I found on pinterest when my addiction there first began lol! I have been saving cans and jars just for the occasion too lol! I am totally regretting throwing out the two boxes of mason jars that my neighbor gave to me when they left. I am not a canner(though I definitely want to be now lol), so I tossed them out not even thinking of all the fun crafts that I could use them for *slaps forehead* lol Live and learn though right?!
This week has really gone by pretty fast, I haven't been sticking with my doing something Halloween related like I wanted to either lol! I think I am going to work on a real neat Halloween jar craft that I found on pinterest when my addiction there first began lol! I have been saving cans and jars just for the occasion too lol! I am totally regretting throwing out the two boxes of mason jars that my neighbor gave to me when they left. I am not a canner(though I definitely want to be now lol), so I tossed them out not even thinking of all the fun crafts that I could use them for *slaps forehead* lol Live and learn though right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment