Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Red Ribbon Week - Day 2
Today is Career Day for Red Ribbon Week :) Little Miss originally wanted to find a "pet doctor" outfit, but no such luck. So instead we used what we had and she is doing her second fave career, "Cupcake Baker" :) I really wanted to make some mini cupcakes for her to take in for her class, but due to the district policies, we are not allowed to do that being homemade and all, ugh lame! . It was always so cool when one of the parents or my own brought in fun treats on special days, birthdays, holiday parties, etc. Boy how things have changed!! I mean I know schools are on this big health kick for childhood obesity and all, but seriously one cupcake really isn't going to do that much damage in my honest opinion anyway. I will just end on that note lol lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment