Saturday, September 3, 2011
Awesome Find
Today was awesome find day in our neck of the woods!! I have been looking for this camera for quite sometime and have yet to find the whole set and low and behold today I found it!! Now I can find the camera itself anywhere, but not for a good price lol! This whole set I got here was the camera, flash and even a bulb to go with it. How AWESOME is that?! There are even papers inluding an old price sheet for developing, coolness!! Oooh did I mention that I only paid $8 for the whole set?!! At the same place just in a different area they had just the camera and it was $30 so I am so thankful that I found this when I did!! I cannot wait to add it to the rest of my collection :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment